Adria tourist service is a tourist agency and a destination management company (DMC) founded in 2003. We are specialised in the following services in tourism:
- accommodation in hotels and apartments,
- accommodation in private apartments,
- organisation of package arrangements,
- organisation of daily excursions,
- transfer services from airports, train stations, bus stations or ports to the resort,
- incentive trips, organisation of symposiums and seminars,
- organisation of sport games for employees of companies or associations.
Our activities are mainly based in the region of Istria in Croatia, with the possibility of offers in all Croatia. Our values in business are respect for every client and partner, special attention on the principle „value for money“ in all our offers, the choice of the best destinations for holidays and excursions. The experience, professionalism and kindness of our team are a guarantee for the satisfaction of clients.
Contact us with confidence!
- Adria tourist service d.o.o.
- MB 1726056
- OIB 81822773620
- Id. kod HR-AB-52-040183608
- Upisano kod Trgovačkog suda u Rijeci MBS 040183608, upisni broj Tt-03/1308-2
- Temeljni kapital 60.000 kuna uplaćen u cijelosti
- Direktor: Branko Avakumović zastupa društvo samostalno i pojedinačno
- Žiro račun: IBAN HR6323800061110012904 kod IKB Umag d.d.
- Devizni račun: IBAN HR 6323800061110012904, BIC: ISKB HR 2X
- Adria tourist service Ltd., Hvarska 5, 52440 POREČ, Croatia
- Business manager: Branko Avakumović, director, representing himself and individually
- E-mail address: email@example.com
- Phone number: +385 52 423 303; Telefax number: 052 423 304
- Opening hours: from Monday to Friday 08,00 to 16,00 hours
- Adria tourist service Ltd. registreted in the Commercial court of Rijeka on 13.05.2003. , Tt-03/1308-2, MBS: 040183608
- VAT identification number: HR81822773620
- Administrative supervision of operations is carried out by the Ministry of tourism, Tourist Inspection Service, Trg Republike Hrvatske 8/1, 10000 ZAGREB. Inspections are carried out by competent tourist inspectors
- Complaints can be submitted verbally or in writing at the agency's office hours, by telephone at +385 52 423 303, by telefax at +385 52 423 304, by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at Hvarska 5, 52440 POREČ, Croatia. The Agency undertakes to respond to any objection within the statutory time limit.
- The general terms and conditions are published on the Agency's website